This season Victoria was inspired by the strong cosmopolitan woman of New York City. She envisioned the perfect wardrobe for our NYC woman as she goes about her life in the “urban jungle”. From going to work, to happy hour with friends, to art gallery openings, galas etc. there is a look to keep her confidant and effortlessly cool. By subtly incorporating graphic animal prints along with a bold shade of emerald, the collection really evokes that “urban jungle” idea while still remaining as timeless and sophisticated as always.
Kristine Di Grigoli Owner: ArtChick LLC
I always strive to create inspiring, well-crafted images that have meaning and purpose. Images that don’t just illustrate but also express. As a professional photographer/videographer my role is to communicate my client’s message.
In our world of expanding social media and increasing on-line presence, content is everything. The first thing people view and look at on-line are images especially images of people.
Professional quality photos and video are a essential part of a good business strategy.
Philly PR Girl
DJ Times Magazine "Renaissance Man
Penn State Host Adobe Jam
Force and Motion
- Panoramic Landscape Photography in Delaware
- Lightroom Presets – Neon Nights
- Photographer For Your Branding Needs!
- How to Find Inspiration To Take Better Photos
- How to CLONE yourself in pictures!
- Practice Lighting at Home – Inspired Again!
- Getting Ready to Re-Open!
- Personal Branding Photography – Going Beyond Headshots
- Quarantine Self Portrait
- Samsung Advertising Campaign
- Isolation Surreal Self Portrait Project
- Social Media Portrait Session
- Center City Philadelphia Photo Studio
- Four Background Styles For Your Headshot
- Model Portfolio for Sophia
- Philadelphia Portrait Photographer
- Best of 2019
- Solutions for E-Commerce
- Fashion Catalogue For Shenor Collections
- Female DJ Documentary – TeaKez
- ACTING ACCELERATOR™ & Guest Speaker London Brown
- BRING GARMENTS TO LIFE
- Executive Portraits On Location
- Edgy Winter Fashion Editorial for MAS Scarves
- Social Media Portraits on Location